Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Jaded Scenester Turns 1

Hey Kids:

So it's been a year since I started doing this endeavor. Over 300 record reviews, a lot of live rock and no doubt a looming case of carpal tunnel syndrome. It's also been considerably more successful than I ever dreamed. Here's hoping that things continue apace. Thanks again to everybody who has sent a cd, put me on the guest list, linked me off their site or left a comment. Thanks also to Andrew and Peter Bottomley at Skyscraper; Derek Evers, formerly of The Tripwire and now again of Impose, Sarah Zupko at PopMatters and anybody else that publishes my stuff on the regular. I'm taking all comers, so websites, magazines and labels, do get in touch.

Thanks again to everyone, I am truly humbled!

R

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy B-Day JS...I definitely enjoy reading. Peace.

Rut-a-tat-tat said...

congrats, rob! best music blog on the web from where i'm sitting...

E said...

R, Congrats on 1 year! Catch you soon. -EJ